"Small steps are better than no steps."
According to this motto we practice sustainability at the Starennest.
We don't do everything perfectly. But we try to act environmentally friendly and responsibly, wherever it is possible for us. So that we can leave a world worth living for our children.
We would like to pass on the sustainability thoughts to our guests. These ecological measures we have already taken:
- Solar system for our hot water requirement
- Photovoltaic panels for electricity generation
- Cogeneration unit
- LED-lights for reduction of electricity consumption
Freshness & quality from the region. Because regionality creates identity and strengthens the local economy.
Our local suppliers:
- Schlemmermaul from Sonthofen
- Früchte Jork from Isny
- Güscho from Unterthingau
- Post Brauerei & Siebers Quelle from Weiler
- Farmer Haslach from Immenstadt, where we obtain our beef
- Micheler from Memmingen